Friday, August 23, 2013

CLOSE TO MY HEART VIRTUAL CROP DOWN UNDER - HANDMADE HOME DECOR 3D FRAME

 
LOOKING FOR INSPIRATION THIS WEEKEND,
THEN HEAD OVER TO FACEBOOK AND JOIN IN ON OUR
CLOSE TO MY HEART DOWN UNDER VIRTUAL CROP.
 
There are 4 challenges to complete over the weekend, loads of inspiration and the best part is the winners are those who's projects have the most likes.
 
So visit the link below and hit like.
Tonight we have a virtual crop night challenge and we have a challenge to make 4 projects. We win by the number of likes we get. So can all of my friends please please vote for me by liking my project here on this link: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=159356180925167&set=gm.421356424651295&type=1&theater
 
The papers and accents I have used are the Close To My Heart Chantilly and the Chantilly stickease assortments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment.