Wednesday, December 11, 2013

CLOSE TO MY HEART - SANTA CLAUSE STAMPS SET - HAND MADE CHRISTMAS GIFT GIVING - CHRISTMAS BALL ORNAMENT

 
FRONT OF BALL

 
BACK OF BALL
 
I just love Christmas almost as much as I love being a consultant for Close To My Heart Australia.
 
We have what we call "Stamp Club".  This is where 6 or more of us meet every month and share our ideas and create awesome stamping projects.
 
This month we made stamped and decorated the inside of this Christmas ball.  New Stamp clubs will be starting in February and if you would like more details please contact me on mobile: 0402 507 121 or email me on traceyray@live.com.au
 
These exclusive stamps are from the Close To My Heart Stamp set called "SANTA CLAUSE".  IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO GET THIS STAMP SET FOR FREE,
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment.