Thursday, January 2, 2014

SCRAPBOOKING WITH CLOSE TO MY HEART CRICUT ARTISTE AND ART PHILOSPHY - BABY CAKES WOTG

 
I am still quite the novice when it comes to scrapbooking even after many years of trying
its something I have always found difficult to do. UNTIL NOW.
Close To My Heart have 3 fantastic exclusive Cricut cartridges called:
Art philosophy, Artiste and Artbooking.

 
Using these cartridges with my Cricut V2 is making it so much easier to create
nice pages that I am happy with and given time I am sure that the presentation of
my pages will greatly improve. 
So join me on my journey with scrapbooking the Close to my heart way.

 
Using the Baby Cakes Workshop on The Go make it so easy
to co ordinate your pages.  The WOTG have everything you need,
Just Add Ink and Adhesive.
 
 
CHECKOUT THESE FANTASTIC CARTRIDGE KITS ONLINE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment.