Wednesday, June 4, 2014

HANDMADE 21st INVITATIONS WITH CLOSE TO MY HEART CARDS ENVELOPES AND EMBELLISHMENTS

Everyone loves receiving handmade cards.
Especially invitations.
This handmade 21st Invitation was made by using
Close to my heart pre cut cards and envelopes, die cuts and Ivy Lane Assortments.
 
 
The distressed look on cards and envelopes give them that aged look and I just love using my
close to my heart distressing tools.  Do you have one ?
CLICK HERE TO CHECKOUT OUR RANGE great value starting from only $3.50.
 
If your looking for a variety of Die Cut CARDS AND ENVELOPES, checkout our range, I always purchase the value packs so that I never run out.
 
When your looking for that unique colour matching embellishment, we've got them
and a great range of
EMBELLISHMENTS FROM IVY LANE ASSORTMENT.  Why not shop online and save time and money by clicking on any of the red links.

 
Have you heard about close to my hearts stamp of the month's ?
Well every  month we feature a stamp of the month, exclusive to close to my heart.  Each month when you purchase a minimum order of $75.00, you can purchase the stamp of the month for only $5.00.  Checkout this months stamp of the month.  Plus for the month of June 2014 we also have close to my heart - Jeanette Lynton's 30 years celebrations of being in the stamp industry.  Be sure and checkout the complete range of bonus buys this month by clicking on any of the red links.
 
 
 
BE SURE TO PHONE OR EMAIL ME, IF I CAN HELP YOU
Mobile: 0402 507 121
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment.