Saturday, July 13, 2013

CLOSE TO MY HEART AUSTRALIA - MY ACRYLIX STAMP SETS - FRAME FLAIR AND URBAN ALPHABET HAND MADE BABY CARD

The main colour used is called "Lagoon"(I got it in my starter kit YAY).
The stamps also came in my starter kit and the first one is called "Frame Flair" which is up the to...p surrounding the word boy. To stamp the word boy I used the fantastic set called "Urban Alphabet" another stamp set that came in my Starter Kit.  
CONFESSION TIME: This was the first time ever I have used WASHI tape. I must say I was pretty impressed, its a roll of waxy paper and its self adhesive, matching the same colour as my Lagoon ink pad, HOW COOL IS THAT ? AND it also came in my starter kit. 
SO GLAD I JOINED CLOSE TO MY HEART AUSTRALIA. Hope you like my card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment.