Wednesday, July 24, 2013

CLOSE TO MY HEART LAUGHING LOLA SCRAPBOOKING AND STAMPING PAGES


 
Close to my Heart Australia have fantastic scrapbooking accessories.  Our fantastic range of workshops on the go contain all you need to make 6 fantastic pages, it includes an exclusive My Acrylix stamp set which you cannot purchase individually, papers and embellishments.
 
In my first page, you can see the gorgeous bling and black hemp, plus the gorgeous paisley paper.  How cute are the little bows on the paper clip for an accessories, I would never have thought to do that if it hadn't come in the Laughing with Lola workshop on the go.
 
My 2nd page incorporates, scrapbooking and stamping, with the exclusive Laughing with Lola stamp set and I loved using it on my page.  It was so easy with the exclusive Close to My Heart My Acrylix Blocks.  My besties assortment also helped me to journal my page, by adding a name and accenting it.    Our small sparkle flourishes just helped add that element of bling.
 
If you would like to see more of our on the go workshops or purchase all of our exclusive range at reasonable prices, simply CLICK HERE
 
If you would like to join Close To My Heart Australia  simply CLICK HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment.