Tuesday, November 12, 2013

CLOSE TO MY HEART - APP FOR ANDROID PHONES AND TABLETS

 
Do you have a busy life and cant live without your phone ?  Do you use your phone to do your shopping ?  Then why not download my android App.
 
Keep in touch with all that's happening in Close To My Heart Australia with one very simple
FREE ANDROID APP.
 
DOWNLOAD IT FOR FREE TO YOUR ANDROID PHONE AND TABLETS.
 
DOWNLOAD IT FROM THE GOOGLE PLAY STORE AS MANY TIMES AS YOU LIKE.
AND THE BEST PART IS BECAUSE ITS FREE you can Bluetooth amongst your friends with android phones and tablets as well.
 
Keep in touch with all of my latest creations by visiting my blog, leave me a comment, or pop on to my facebook page, or go onto to twitter and message me or email me or GO DIRECTLY TO MY CLOSE TO MY HEART BUSINESS WEBSITE AND SHOP TILL YOUR HEARTS CONTENT. All from one simple FREE ANDROID APP FROM GOOGLE PLAY.
 
 
SO DOWNLOAD THE FREE APP TODAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment.