Sunday, February 2, 2014

CLOSE TO MY HEART SCRAPBOOKING WORKSHOP ON THE GO - SKYLARK - 2014 CATALOGUE

 
WOW I even surprised myself with this one.  Not sure where the mojo came from
except the photo is of my daughter and grandson and I find it a beautiful photo
and the page just flowed.
 
Skylark WOTG scrapbooking kit makes amateurs like me turn out reasonably nice
pages.  Its awesome with the Stamp set, the B&T papers, cardstock, accents and embellishments.
 
A little technique tip for this page was I folded the side in by 3" and then
I used my Martha Stewart punch on the crease which gave me the nice
internal fan edging.  Simple really don't know why I hadn't thought to do that before.
 
Anyways for $42.00 a kit be sure and checkout all the pages I make from just this one kit.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely! I love the Skylark WOTG kit. My daughter especially loves the little bird embellishments! (:

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment.