Monday, March 17, 2014

DOUBLE PAGE SCRAP LAYOUT USING CLOSE TO MY HEART TIMBERLINE WORKSHOP ON THE GO

 
THANK YOU CLOSE TO MY HEART AUSTRALIA !!!!!!!!
YOU MAKE LEARNING SCRAPBOOKING SO EASY.
Gee I'm just loving it, when I complete a page and I look at it
the memories just flood back from the event the photo was taken.
I guess that's why scrapbooking is so important - To preserve those
memories and emotions.  So that future generations get a good sense
of who you were and what your life was all about good and bad.
 
 
I did not think I would like this Workshop on the Go being about camping and the outdoors,
 but I give it ago and "WELLA".  Our recent holiday to the Gold Coast and the theme parks provided
perfect photos for the Timberline Workshop on the Go !!!!!!!!!
I highly recommend this WOTG if you love camping and holidaying
Great value for more information - CLICK HERE TO CHECK IT OUT OR check out the Timberline Scrapbooking Workshop on the Go below in this post.
 
 

 
ONLY $42.00 + p&H
 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment.