Friday, November 14, 2014

CHRISTMAS HOLIDAY SCRAPBOOKING WITH CLOSE TO MY HEART HOLIDAY HAPPENINGS MY CRUSH BOOK

 
 
 Close to My Heart have made it so easy for me. I have bought her a Holiday Happenings My Crush book $AU24. This contains 30 – 8¼” × 6½” wire bound pages in a mix of styles: including printed vellum; printed, cardstock-weight; and page protectors in various styles with a Kraft hardcover with foil gold accent.
This needs very little embellishments but to go along with it and you could do really well with just the book, your photos and some glue and sticky tape. Despite this My Crush Holiday Happenings Assortment which is a bargain, For just $8 you get all this:
4 – 4″ × 6″ Cards
 8 – 3″ × 4″ Cards
18 – 2″ × 2″ Cards
4 – 4″ × 4″ Sticker Sheets
2 – 4″ × 4″ Alphabet Sticker Sheets
4 – 2″ × 2″ Envelopes
 
And it compliments the Crush book beautifully in design and colours.
 
I've also used some of The Yuletide Carol range as well, on these pages I have included some of the Yuletide Carol Compliments using some of the Picture My Life Cards from the Pear and Partridge set
Click on any of the product names to see the individual products online and order.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment.