Sunday, December 14, 2014

Handmade Christmas Cards with Happy To Be Friends from the new Close To My Heart Seasonal Expressions - OUT NOW

Today was my last class for the year and I just loved watching the faces
light up when they had made their cards.
Especially using the new products from the Close To My heart Seasonal Expression  Book
Above we have used the awesome My Acrylix stamp set Happy to be Friends.
and the  Holiday tags stamp set for the sentiment.  For the tag and the red overlay on the tag
its the first time I have ever used the overlay technique from the cartridge for a sentiment tag
but how good does it look !  Will be sure to use it more often.
 

 
 

 

 
Just love this customer - Barb has been wanting to learn how to make these bows for every and today
she made two of them.  Merry Christmas Barbara.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment.