Tuesday, December 2, 2014

HANDMADE CHRISTMAS THANK YOU GIFTS WITH CLOSE TO MY HEART YULETIDE CAROL AND HOLIDAY HAPPENINGS

 
Here are some more of my handmade Christmas gifts.
I came across these extraordinary large wooden pegs in a discount variety store
and thought other then them being big enough to hang my bloomers on the line with,
what else would I use them for ?

 
Well since I love my Close To My Heart products and much prefer crafting then
housework, I found a better use for them.
A paperclip with a magnet to either hang on your fridge or magnetic white board.
Using Mod Podge on the front and back of the wooden peg, I cut strips of
Yuletide Carol paper and adhered them to either side of the pegs.
Then using a glue gun adhered some magnets to the back of the pegs, again from the discount variety show.  Then using my Cricut Expressions V2 and the Close To My Heart Artiste cartridge cut out 6 roses for decoration.  Oh, did you know that the Holiday Happenings Assortment has two sheets of alphabet stickers in them ?  Perfect to make the words "Thank you" to put on my extra large pegs.
Then to seal the wood and the paper, I spray with a can of High Gloss finish sealer.
Now my Christmas Thank you gifts are sealed, dry and ready to post.
Hope you like them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment.