Monday, January 19, 2015

HANDMADE DISPLAYS FOR BASE N BLING - WITH CLOSE TO MY HEART CUT ABOVE KITS

 
Close to my Heart make handmade gift giving so much easier.
With the fantastic range of Close To My Heart Base N Bling range, they have everything from cuffs to chains, charms, sentiments and all sorts of shape and sizes.  I am so addicted to this range and have given so many hand made unique gifts using the Base N Bling range that I just had to come up with a really nice way to package them.
 
Tad dah !!!!  Don't know why I hadn't thought to do this earlier - put them in and display them in the Close To My Heart Cut Above Treat Bag kits. Who says they have to be just for treats right ?
I know.  With the assembly of the treat bag, which comes complete in the kit with enough supplies to make up 10 in each kit and a little self made insert card to hand the necklace from, I have been able to create the perfect display for my hand made necklaces to hang from for gifts. 
The cut above kits were so easy to create and they stand up on their own to display the necklaces.
So if you love making your own jewellery for gifts think about using these fantastic cut above kits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment.