Monday, January 19, 2015

HANDMADE MONSTER HIGH BIRTHDAY CARD AND NECKLACE - BASE AND BLING FROM CLOSE TO MY HEART

My dd12 is invited to a friends Monster High birthday party today
and asked me if I could make her a card and a necklace using the

Well it was a little bit of a challenge because close to my heart don't sell Monster high, so of course I didn't have anything other, so I printed off a colouring in page of the Clawdeen Wolf Monster High doll (which I coloured mainly with our Shin Han Alcohol markers) and the monster high image, which I shrunk to a 1"square and set it in our
Base and Bling Square Pendant with some Liquid Glass and Square Glass cover.  Perfect, now to add some of Gorgeous Charms,  I found a used jewellery box and decorated it with Confetti Paper pack, Pink Shimmer Trim and a bow. 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment.